Pro X ATV Racing A-Arms
Designed From The Ground Up For The Serious Hard Core Racer!
• A-Arms: One Inch .083 Wall Aircraft Grade 4130 Chromoly Tubing
• Tie Rods: 5/8 Inch .120 Wall 4130 Chromoly With 303 Stainless Steel Threads
• Full Caster Adjustability Via Our Chrome Plated 16,200 lb Rated 4130 Chromoly Rod Ends And Billet
Aluminum High Misalignment Collars
• Full Camber Adjustability Via Our Chrome Plated 28,000 lb Rated 4130 Chromoly Teflon/Kevlar Lined
Maximum Travel Ball Joints
• 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Hardware and 100% Liquid Injected Delron Bushings
• All American Star A-Arms And Tie Rods Are Precision Fabricated And TIG Welded By Our Certified In House
Professional Welders And Fabricators
• All American Star A-Arms and Tie Rods Are Lifetime Structurally Warranted!
• Our Standard Color is Stealth Black and you have 8 other optional colors!
• Pro X-Series A-Arms All Take A Standard Length Shock Unless Otherwise Noted
• American Star A-Arms Are up To 20% Less Money To The End Consumer Because We Purchase Our
Materials In Huge Quantities And We Mark Up Our Product Considerably Less Than Our Competitors. What
Makes A Set Of A-Arms Worth 800.00 or More? NOTHING!
• Please Note: We Powder Coat Our A-Arms Just Before They Ship In An Effort To Provide You With An
Absolutely Perfect Product. Please Allow About 10 Days To Ship.
Thank You for Considering American Star Products! We Truly Appreciate The Opportunity To Do Business With
You. Please Feel Free To Call Us At 435-562-4386 With Any Questions You Might Have.
Or. E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org